We will bring more interesting news on Shaolin monastery, pictures, techniques, historical facts about Shaolin pages.
Amplify’d from heinzrainer.blogspot.com
About Heinz Rainer
How to meditate: About sits in meditation (in Xuanhua person narration)
- Relax first, body and mind.
- No feeling of anxiety is allowed
- Best posture is the double knot crossed leg sit Method : place the left leg above right leg then move the right leg above the left leg, called Jin’gang
- Sit in firm, motionless position. In the past Zhu Fujie sat by in the Jin’gang position achieved Buddha hood.
- Yoga and Meditation – An Ancient Answer to Modern Day Stress (everydayhealth.com)
- Meditation for Headache Relief (everydayhealth.com)
- Shaolin Temple (africasiaeuro.com/shaolin)
- Shaolin Monastery Yahoo group (groups.yahoo.com)
- The Benefits of Meditation (everydayhealth.com)
- Meditation for Anxiety Relief (everydayhealth.com)
- Why Centering the Mind is not Meditation? (zentocoach.wordpress.com)
- How ADHD Children Can Benefit from Yoga and Meditation (brighthub.com)
- A Simple Guide To Meditation To Help You Deal With Stress (simpleselfimprovement.wordpress.com)
- Why I hate meditating, why I do it anyway (monkeytraps.wordpress.com)
- Buddha’s Dogs (quiveringexuberance.wordpress.com)
- History of Shaolin Temple – part II (heinzrainer.wordpress.com)
the aim of meditation will not be
Your Meditation posture must be correct, meditation relates to the body and mind, otherwise the aim of meditation will not be achieved..
The Jin’gang position fighting the evil day spirit
See this Amp at http://amplify.com/u/a14n50